Thursday, June 25, 2009

Take Your Dog to All Wags Day!


Hey, it's Mandy! Guess what I'm excited for? Take Your Dog to All Wags Day! I guess tomorrow is Take Your Dog to Work Day, but mom and dad said that their works don't allow dogs, so we are going to All Wags instead and that's a great alternative. I'm hoping to meet lots of new friends tomorrow because they are doing free full-day evaluations for new dogs who have never been to All Wags before. I know that there is going to be a bake sale too and there will be treats for us dogs too. My mom made some delicious treats and Ella and me got to taste test and we definitely approve. Dad liked the treats that she made for people too, so I guess that everyone can be happy. The great thing about the bake sale too is that all of the money will go to a local animal shelter and I came from a shelter, so I like it when other homeless pups are helped to get homes. It will be a beautiful day tomorrow! I hope that lots of puppy friends come and play with us at All Wags!

No comments:

Post a Comment