Monday, June 29, 2009

Congratulations to Brooks & Ryan!!!



Hi Everyone! It's Zoe, and I have some big new to share... My mom and dad, Brooks and Ryan, are getting married! For those of you who don't know, Ryan is Karen's people son and sometimes works at All Wags and Brooks works at All Wags all the time, so that means I get to come and hang out at All Wags a lot, I'm such a lucky girl!


Here's the best part of my mom and dad getting married: I got to be a part of my dad asking! I was staying with Ali (My mom's friend, who also works at All Wags) and she took me down to the beach last weekend. Karen and Robin got a tent set up on the beach with wine and cheese in it. My dad asked my mom if she wanted to take a walk and then he said that they should go in the tent. My silly mom, said that they probably shouldn't go in someone else's tent, but my dad talked her into it anyway. My dad had put a sign around my neck that said "Will you marry my dad?." Karen and Ali then released me and I ran into the tent. At first, my mom was just surprised to see me and then she read my sign and started crying and saying yes. I couldn't figure out why she was crying, I thought it was a happy thing, but then mom and dad hugged and dad put a pretty, shiny ring on her finger, so I guess everyone was happy. I know I was!


When we got back to the house everyone was waiting for us, including my mom's parents who had come down to the beach to surprise her. Isn't that the bestest story ever? Now, the people keep saying that we get to have a big party, I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment