Monday, June 22, 2009

First Day at All Wags


Hi, my name is Guinness. I guess Rosie usually writes these blogs, but I didn't get to meet her because today was my first day at All Wags and they told me that she is having a puppy party at her house with someone named Freddie. Anyway, I LOVED All Wags. I didn't stop moving at all, except for nap time. I played in pools and I played fetch, and it was awesome. I'm friends with Mandy and Ella and their mom said that I should probably try All Wags. Well, now that I have gone, I guess that one of them has to get a bath (sorry guys) because that's what happens when you refer your friends to All Wags, a free bath. Pretty cool for the people because they like it when we smell good! Every dog should go to All Wags, I'm telling you, this place is awesome! Oh yeah, and I totally fell asleep in the car, as you can see!

No comments:

Post a Comment