Monday, June 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Freddie!


Today is Freddie's birthday, hooray! You may not all know this, but Freddie is kind of my other mama. Her and my mom, Karen, picked me out together on this computer thing, so you may say that Freddie helped me get my forever home, and I just love her. All the clean All Wags dogs wish Freddie lots of birthday kisses for keeping us clean and well-groomed. My friends tell me that when they go home and Freddie has groomed them that they usually get extra love. What, you guys like us to smell nice or something? You should have seen all of the scrubbing that Freddie had to so when my people friend, Jena, found Cullie and Ella! For some reason, they were sticky and smelled like maple syrup. Who knows... Well, Freddie cleaned them up so well, they just smelled like sweet, regular dogs. So, Freddie, I love you... Licks and Snuggles from your Rosie-doo!

No comments:

Post a Comment