Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Ella the Guest Blogger


Hey Everyone! It's Ella (ya know, Cullie's sister, the other puppy found on the side of the road? Oh, the stories we could tell...)! I'm helping out Rosie and writing a blog for her. Today was a great day for my adopted sis, Mandy, and me at All Wags. Our mama, Kelly, took a day off from her no-fun job in the big building to come and help out at All Wags. We usually just get to hang out there with her on weekends, so today was a special treat. I guess since so many of our people friends are on vacation this week, they needed some extra help. I wish we could see her every day all day. I'm so glad that we have a great place like All Wags to go to where we can get love while our people are at work. Then, we can just come home and snuggle with them, and who doesn't like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment