Thursday, September 17, 2009

I'm a Doggie Aunt!

Congratu-lations to my people brother, Josh, and his super awesome wife, Jessica! They had a baby girl this morning! So, if you don't see Josh around for the next few days or if you do and he looks super tired, now you know why! Right now Josh and Jessica just look super happy that she finally came! Proud new Grand Mama, Karen, is really, really excited as is my whole family. Kaiah Ashlyn was born this morning at 4:18am. I was wondering what was going on when all of the people were rushing out of the house when we were supposed to be sleeping. She weighs 7 pounds and 4 ounces and is 19 1/2 inches long. Did I mention that she is adorable? I can't wait until I can play with her. I bet that she will love my floppy ears!

No comments:

Post a Comment