Monday, September 14, 2009

Happy Birthday to the Big Dog!

So, yesterday I got home and there were all sorts of crazy smells in my house. I had slept at All Wags, but, I'm telling you, there were a bunch of people at my house while I was gone! They had a party! We had all sorts of good food smells leftover, including a cake! I knew something was up. Well, I figured out that my mama had thrown a surprise 50th birthday party for my dad, Robin. How great is that? The best part is that he was totally surprised and had no idea. My people brother, Josh, had to keep him away from the house all day. He said that was starting to get kind of hard as the day went on, but he did a great job! I wish I could have been there, but I totally understand why Bailey and I had to go stay at All Wags. There was a deejay and a Margarita machine (I guess that is something that people really like) and all sorts of delicious food. My mama and dad want to thank everyone who came out to celebrate and make Robin's birthday such a special event! We have so many awesome people in our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment