Friday, September 25, 2009

All Wags has taken such good care of me!

Hi Everyone, I'm Evie. Rosie let me write a blog because I wanted to let everyone know how much All Wags has taken care of me. I had to have surgery on my eye and, as you can see, I have to wear this funny cone thing around my head. I guess it's so I don't scratch it or something, which I so want to do. Well, I've been coming to All Wags, even with my big cone, and it sure does keep my mind off of my eye. Plus, they can tell when maybe I need to rest or just need some extra snuggles. If I can't be at home getting love while I'm recovering, then I'm so glad that I can come to All Wags and get love. There are just times in a pups life when we need a little extra TLC and now is one of those times for me and I am getting plenty of it! Thanks for loving me, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment