Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Sometimes pups just want to chew on hats...

I'm sure that you all know that most of us pups are just silly by nature. We sure do love making you laugh and smile (it warms our hearts, and I know it does yours) This is my friend, Zoey. When it came time to take her birthday photo, she had other ideas and really just wanted to chew on the hat. This is just Zoey being Zoey and, essentially a dog being a dog. My mom says that's best and that's why she just loves All Wags so much. She says that it's a great place for a dog to just be a dog, and I certainly agree. I'd say that Zoey does too... Because, you know, sometimes we just want to chew on hats and better the birthday hats at All Wags than your brand new baseball cap or, worse yet, shoes (high heels are the most delicious). All Wags gives us something to do all day while you are at work and we all love and thank our people moms and dads for bringing us. Big, wet, sloppy kisses to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment