Sunday, August 2, 2009

Good Luck, Tyler!

Good luck to my people brother, Tyler! Friday was his last day working full time at All Wags and he is now off to Blue Ridge Community College to play baseball. Our whole family, especially his baby boy, Bruno, are so happy for him. You will still see him around at All Wags when he is on breaks and stuff. You know he couldn't stay away! My other people brother, Josh, is going to be taking over and helping my mom out, so you will be seeing a lot of him now. He's Nova's dad, in case you didn't know, and is about to have a people baby, hooray! You will also notice a lot more of Brooks, she is going to be working up front a lot more since Tyler is leaving. They tell me that she is going to be my sister in awe soon. I'm not so sure what she is going to be so surprised about, but she will be in my family, which makes me very happy, and we are so happy to have so much of our family working at All Wags. So, lots of changes going on at All Wags, but they are all good. Lots of happy times!

No comments:

Post a Comment