Thursday, August 27, 2009

Another All Wags Happy Ending

Hi Everyone! I wanted to introduce myself, maybe you have seen me around... My name is Rocco and I'm one of the two little black puppies that you have probably seen curled up asleep in the All Wags office. In this photo I am sleeping on Nova. Some of you have even snuggled me and I thank you for that! Well, I'm happy to announce that my sister and I have new forever homes! We had a rough start in this world, we were at a place called the Gaston County Animal Shelter and the people there were going to have to put us down because we hadn't been weened from our mom. I don't know all about what this putting down thing is but it sounds like a very bad thing. Some very kind people brought us to All Wags so that we would have a chance to find a home.
Enough sadness, though, because our story has a very happy ending! My sister got adopted and is going to live with Maria (who works at All Wags) and our mom went to live with another All Wags family. The great thing about that is that it means we will all still be able to see each
other. Not only do I have a new family, but I have a puppy big brother named Jake. Jake is snuggling with Maria in this photo. Don't we kind of look like we could be related? Jake's dad came into All Wags and saw me, and, well, he fell in love with me (I am pretty cute, if I do say so myself). My new family owns a great Italian restaurant so there are always fabulous smells at my new house. I'm so, so happy! Thanks to everyone who helped to get me my awesome new life!

No comments:

Post a Comment