Wednesday, July 1, 2009

We sure do love to play with tennis balls


Rosie's back! Are you excited? I sure am happy that my friends were able to help me out and write my blog for me while I was gone. I think I'll let friends help more often, sometimes I may just need a day off, ya know!
Do you know what is one thing that just about every dog loves? Tennis balls, and we have a TON of them at All Wags! Something about that fuzzy yellow stuff on the outside and the best is when they get popped and we can chew on them. Some of my friends even like to sit there and pull the fuzzy yellow stuff off, it makes a mess, but the people are always so nice to clean up after us. The best thing to do with a tennis ball, though? Have a people friend throw one, of course! Us pups just love to go running after tennis balls. Some friends just can't resist it and would just chase tennis balls forever if they could! Being a dog sure is great and having awesome people around us just makes it better!

No comments:

Post a Comment