Thursday, July 2, 2009

No daycare on Saturday and Happy 4th of July


Happy Thursday everyone! I know that lots of puppy moms and dads don't have to work tomorrow, which is such a happy thing for all of my puppy friends who get to stay home with their people parents tomorrow. I wanted to make sure that everyone knows that there is no daycare on Saturday. My mom says that it's a holiday and that lots of people go to picnics and do fireworks and something about our country and independence. I don't know, but I love picnics! We're changing the schedule a bit because of that. Your pup can definitely still board with us and drop off for boarding will be from 8-10 in the morning. A lot of my puppy friends have been telling me that their moms and dads are going away this weekend and lots of the moms and dads seem to be going to "the lake," so I am so looking forward to seeing lots of friends and hope that all of the moms and dads have a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment