Monday, July 6, 2009

Maria, our very own All Wags volunteer

Hey all! Do you know how much I love my people friend, Maria? My mom, Karen, met Maria's mom at Dunkin' Donuts were she would stop to get that dark, hot drink people seem to love so much in the morning. They got to talking and Maria's mom said that she had a daughter who loved dogs and was wondering if Maria could come and hang out at All Wags when she had free time from school and stuff. Well, Maria came to All Wags and the rest is history, she loves All Wags and we love her. My little friends especially love Maria. I hear the people talking about a show called the Dog Whisperer and Maria is kind of like that with little dogs, they just flock to her, it's great! Whenever Maria has free time, she comes and hangs out with is at All Wags and I just love when she gets to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment