Saturday, January 2, 2010

Misty's Outdoor Adventures

I thought it would be great to start a fun thing in 2010... I'd love to share with all of you some of the fun and awesome things that my puppy friends do when they aren't All Wags. The first puppy friend that I want to tell you all about is my friend, Misty. Her and her dad, Greg, love the outdoors and have had all sorts of adventures. Misty likes swimming and you can see her swimming away with a great stick in her mouth. Her and her dad took a canoeing trip to the New River and it looks like Misty got out of the canoe and is having a great time! I'm pretty jealous, that looks like a great swim! They also like to hike together and Misty even has her own pack. I would totally be willing to carry my own treats and potty bags if I had a pack that looked as great as hers. Love it! Misty has also gone camping and her and her dad sleep outside in a cool tent when they do. Doesn't that just sound so relaxing? Sit back and picture it, you can hear crickets and a cool breeze goes by... Plus, for us pups there's really nothing better than spending time with our people and Misty and her dad have really found hobbies that they can both love and enjoy together. What a lucky girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment