Saturday, October 24, 2009

It's a Wedding!

Guess what everybody? Today my people brother, Ryan, married All Wags' very own Brooks! I didn't get to go, but I hear that it was all very beautiful and fun. They got married down in Charleston, South Carolina by the beach. I was wondering where all of my people were, but when I found out what they had been doing, I was so excited and happy. I love to see my family grow and I am so happy that Brooks is now a part of it! So many All Wags people were there! Here's who: My other people brothers, Josh & Tyler; my mama, Karen; my people sister, Madison and my friend, Ali. Brooks will be gone for the next week on her honeymoon in Florida, but I'm sure that she will miss all of us. My mama wanted to be sure and thank all of the other All Wags people who worked hard over the weekend to keep All Wags running awesomely!

No comments:

Post a Comment