Sunday, October 18, 2009

All Wags is super clean and like new

So, my schedule today was a little bit different than most normal Sundays. Me, my mom, dad, Bailey & Madison all got up early and went to All Wags. Well, when we got there all of the people who work at All Wags were there. I was confused until they all got to work. It was a mega cleaning day, I mean all hands on deck! My people brother, Tyler, even came back from college to help. The people put in some good hours and a lot of elbow grease. Ok, it wasn't all elbow grease, there was a pressure washer involved. The place looks great and us pups had so much fun playing in our squeaky clean play-space. Thanks for caring so much about us all and thanks to my people friends who work at All Wags for coming out and helping on their Sunday morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment