Sunday, August 19, 2012

Customer Testimonial from Chele

Chele has been an All Wags customer for quite some time. She was our customer at the Charlotte All Wags and when Karen and Josh moved to Harrisburg, she decided to bring her dogs to us. We are so happy to have hers be the first official customer testimonial for All Wags North! Thanks for being such and awesome member of the All Wags family!
   My three furry kids, Luca, Snickers and Vinnie, along with their two cousins, Coyote and Zane are the most important family members in my life! Like so many, I have an extremely demanding job that requires me to work 5-7 days a week, attend various work events, concerts, seminars and travel frequently. In the midst of my crazy work life I absolutely find time to give my dogs loads of love and quality time with me. The only rule in my house is that the dogs must not be left in crates, tied up outside or cooped up indoors all day while I am gone at work. I live in Waxhaw and work near Uptown Charlotte, therefore, there is not enough time for me to travel home during the day to ensure they have time to take a potty break and stretch their legs.
   The first time I even considered getting a dog I researched and researched to find the most amazing doggie daycare place in town where I knew the people there would love my dogs just as much as I do and spend quality time with them making sure they were happy. I was so truly lucky to have found Karen McCombs and her incredible family and staff that work at All Wags North!  Every day, Monday-Friday, my "bus" leaves with a total of 5 dogs to head to All Wags North....yes, 5 dogs----my three dogs and my mom's two dogs. All of these dogs are beyond happy to be at All Wags North where they receive non-stop attention, love and care. I can go to work, an event, or even on a vacation and never, ever have to worry if they are safe or happy because I know without a doubt they are the happiest dogs on this planet. They get to run freely throughout the day, play with other dogs and the staff, take naps and wake up and play again with everyone until I pick them up. If only all of the dogs in the world and their owners were as blessed as we are to have found All Wags North. I definitely reccommend All Wags North to anyone and everyone who has a dog! I would bring all of these dogs to All Wags North no matter how far of a drive it would be....it is absolutely worth it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment