Sunday, May 9, 2010

Want to add a little "Heaven" to your life?

How about Neveah, then? I'll let her introduce herself:
My name is Heaven spelled backwards, and I sure have relied on some Angels to help me! I arrived at the Humane Society of Charlotte just skin and bones. It has taken some time, but look at me now! I am a super happy, super friendly girl to most people. I love to run and play, especially in the baby pool! I will need a strong handler who is willing to work with me on training and manners. Every day is like a gift to me...let me share it with you!
If you are interested in having Neveah come live with you, she is at the Humane Society of Charlotte and is 4 years old and a Terrier/American Pit Bull Mix. Those sweet eyes could just love you forever and surely melt your heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment