Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Babies have such cute little faces

Here are some very cute little faces that you will be seeing around All Wags a lot more frequently. Lucky us! This is Alice and she is a Golden Retreiver puppy who is our newest everyday dog. Don't you just want to snuggle her puppy fur and get a big lick in the face with her puppy breath. What's better than a puppy? Well, how about a people baby? Josh's baby Kaiah is going to be coming to work with him a lot more and look at what a good girl she is just cuddling right up there in a dog bed with Alice. I'm so glad that I will get to see my people neice so much more often and you know my mama is excited to see her grandbaby. I mean, seriously, could All Wags be any cuter? Such sweet happy little faces to see everyday...

No comments:

Post a Comment