Thursday, December 10, 2009

Sunbathing in the Winter

Just because it's cold outside doesn't mean that us pups like laying in the sun any less. It actually can be nicer since we are automatically wearing a fur coat every day. The top of the plastic storage bin in the back is quite the hotspot for sunbathing. Little did my mama know that when she purchased something to hold trash bags that it would become such a popular part of our play area. I've shown you many photos in the past, it seems, of my pal, Georgia, soaking up the rays from there. Well, just check out my bud, Hank. I'm not sure if he got half way up and just got too tired to continue the climb or if he realized that his whole body just wouldn't fit. Either way, I'm loving this photo and loving Hank!

No comments:

Post a Comment