Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Birthdays are extra special at All Wags

Check out my pal Bandit chillin' on his birthday! Birthdays truly are extra special at All Wags. The pups get even more love than usual (as if that's even possible)! Plus, the parents get a fantastic photo of their pup in a birthday hat. My mama even makes these photos into a magnet and, trust me, they go great in refrigerators, filing cabinets, anywhere you can stick them! I often hear the puppy moms and dads saying "Awww" when they pick up their pup and see the photo magnet. So, be sure to bring your pup on their birthday, it's a great way for them to spend their birthday: hanging out with friends!!! And, don't worry, if we miss your pup on their birthday, we'll be sure to get that photo taken the next time that they come to see us!
For some birthday celebration at home, don't forget that my pal Tobie's mom makes beautiful dog birthday cakes in the shape of a bone for only $20. Be sure to ask my mama, Karen, for all of the details. I got to try the cake and it was super delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment